Bridging the Generational Divide:
Connecting and Leveraging a Multi-Generational Workforce
Generational differences have become diversity issues leading to increased frustration and decreased profit in many companies. To effectively lead a multigenerational workforce and be competitive in today’s economy, it is imperative to be aware of how generational influences uniquely impact workplace performance.
This program helps participants leverage the workplace characteristics unique to each generation: The Matures, Baby Boomers, Gen X, and Millennials/Gen Y.
Learn how to successfully engage members from each generation to create a more harmonious and profitable work environment. As a Millennial expert, Christine offers an inside look at the mindset of the 20- and 30-something employee.
- Three factors which drive generational shift
- Current landscape of the four different groups and forecasting the change ahead
- Breakdown of the workplace priorities and preferences of the four generations
- Specific strategies for communicating within and between the four groups to create an exceptional workplace culture
- How to ensure and optimize knowledge transfer from generation to generation
- The importance of promoting intrapreunerism and experiential learning
- Approaches to establishing and encouraging reverse-mentoring relationships
- Front-line tested techniques to attract, engage, and retain the best talent
- How to identify and train Millennial leaders
- Communication and management tools for resolving conflicts and generational misunderstandings
- Actionable ideas to increase loyalty, creativity, and performance of co-workers and employees
For more information on how to effectively lead a multigenerational workforce and bridge generational gaps, download our free Millennial Mindset Report. For a free consultation about how we can support your company, contact Jill at Jill@christinehassler.com
What clients are saying:
“Christine was a dynamic speaker with a unique gift of connecting with a very diverse audience. Her in-depth knowledge of the material, along with her engaging and entertaining presentation style, has rated her as the most practical, relevant, and useful seminar we ever offered.”
– Ervin Gruia, IFMA Chair & President-Elect for Nike Programming
“Christine served as the lead resource at our YPO-WPO Millennial event. She was terrific. The 3-day agenda she developed was well-planned and offered thoughtful programming for our registrants. Her presentation skills were ‘just right’ and offered important information! It was my pleasure to work with Christine.”
-Kelly Kelly, YPO-WPO International
Marketing to Millennials: The New Rules of Engagement
Millennials / Gen Y, or those born between 1980 and 2000, are the biggest consumer group we have ever seen. 80 million or 1 in 4 people in the US alone are in this demographic. They already account for $200 billion in spending, and, by 2015, their purchasing power will be $2.45 Trillion (that is not a typo, it is TRILLION). If you do not know how to engage with them as consumers, you will miss out on their incredible purchasing power and trend-setting behavior.
In this program, Christine cuts through the noise about how to reach the Millennial consumer. She busts misperceptions about this generation and teaches what drives their purchasing decisions.
- Ways to connect with Millennials that create loyalty and brand allegiance
- The psychology that drives them
- How to be “real” and transparent as a brand, and why it matters
- Do’s and don’t’s of social media
- Case studies of campaigns – those that worked and those that flopped
- Tips for implementing Millennial-friendly strategies like gamification and customization
- The ten unique archetypes of the Millennial Woman consumer
- How and where they want to interact with brands across platforms as digital natives
- Where, why, and how Millennials spend
- The importance of endorsements, partnerships with non-profits, and social impact campaigns
For more information on how to effectively connect with Millennial consumers download our free Millennial Mindset Report. For a free consultation about how we can support your company, contact Jill at Jill@christinehassler.com
What clients are saying:
“Christine gave us the best content that we have ever had for our training days. She is a fantastic speaker, the insights were tremendous, and the feedback from the group is off the charts. Her program caused me to re-think how we use benefit claims and reasons-to-believe (RTB) in our product communication. In addition, I took away a bunch of insights on how to better lead my team.”
– Derek Bowen, SVP of Marketing, Coty Beauty US
“Christine has a very special gift of connecting with people in a large audience and making them feel she is speaking directly to them. Her presentation was both informative and fun – and she was swarmed with people wanting to speak to her afterwards.”
– Brad Minor, Director Public Affairs, American Express